We Three Things (#W3T) is a group exercise intended to promote creativity and happiness. Each week, participants pick three projects to work on and then share the results. Feel free to post a link to your 3 things in the comments!
Last week's things:
1. Sew borders and backing for indigo quilt.
Result: Failure! Didn't get to this at all.
2. Start work on warp for rya rug.
Result: Win! I wound warp yarn onto all my spools.
3. Create specs for workroom table and shelf.
Result: Win! I measured everything and sent it off to the furniture maker. I can't wait to have a fully-functioning work table.
This week's things:
1. Carryover from last week - Sew borders and backing for indigo quilt.
2. Make apple mincemeat.
3. Warp one section for rya rug.
What are your 3 things this week?